B. A. C. E. SPORTS MANAGEMENT GROUP
B. A. C. E. ------- (Be A Community Educator)
B. A. C. E. was organized in 1987 to help address the problems of our community.
B. A. C. E. pays particular attention to our growing and often misguided youth, whose actions adversely affect
the health of our community. We believe that our youth may succeed in life only after they discover the essential
factors necessary to achieve specific goals. This process of discovery is dependent upon an environment that our youth find
interesting and comfortable.
B. A. C. E. has been positively received by well-known and respected organizations in New York. They include the
Southern Queens Park Association, Roy Wilkins Recreation Center, New York City Parks Department, and many branches
of the YMCA.
I -------Youth Programs :
* High School Prep - (GED, SAT, ACT)
* Boys and Girls Basketball Clinic
* College Exposure - (To Showcase High School Players)
* Basketball Development Program (Not Just Basketball)
* Girls Basketball League - 16 years and under
* Trip to Atlantic City Mayor's Cup Classic
* Conditioning Camp - 3 Days (High School Juniors and Seniors)
* Atlantic City vs New York Rematch (New York)
* Two Days a Week Conditioning and Development Program
II - College Recruitment - Division I, Division II, Division III and Junior Colleges
III - Professional Basketball
* Professional Workouts
* Professional Tryouts (Overseas, NBA D - League and Others)
* Advisor to Players
* Professional Exposure Camps
IV - Awards Programs (Parents of Children from BACE Programs)
Classes Now !!!!!!!
B. A. C. E. GED/College Prep SAT, ACT Program